Career Acceleration Roadmap
Are you interested in:
- Getting more clarity on your career goals?
- Creating a roadmap to achieve those goals?
- Devise a plan to fast-track your journey?
The Career Acceleration Roadmap may just be what you are looking for!
The CAR is a structured offering of 6 personalized interactions where we will cover a particular topic in every session. The purpose of these six conversations is to follow a step by step process to help you create a clear road-map, an action plan for your career growth. These coaching conversations work well when you are chasing a career milestone or even trying to identify one.
What the Course is
- Six 1:1 conversations of 60 mins each
- At your pace – decide a schedule that works for you
- Suggested time frame: 6-12 weeks
What you get
Together we will walk through the following steps to help you draft a comprehensive plan to accelerate your career
- Get Destination Clarity – Strengths and Values exploration, Goal setting
- Understand the terrain – Your environment check, identifying roadblocks
- Driver’s skills check – Developing your skills in the current job and beyond
- Warning signs – Identifying potential career derailers
- Pit-stops and Refueling – Managing your well- being, Sharpening the saw
- Curating Team YOU – Creating your network of sponsors and supporters
Why should you work with me?
I’m an Executive Coach (PCC-ICF) with over two decades of experience across HR and coaching. As an HR leader with some of the top multinational organizations, I have gained rich exposure to the entire employee life cycle. I have worked with and coached across levels, geographies, industries and domains. I know first-hand the career challenges and opportunities of the corporate environment and have helped many maneuver through these and achieve multiple successes in their careers. When working with me you get the benefit of an experienced credentialed Executive coach, who has strong contextual understanding.
I also serve as the Global Employment Advisor, supporting US diplomatic family members across 11 countries in Asia as their career and employment coach.
Why amble when you can accelerate your career?
Let the facts talk
- 45% organizations plan to restructure in 2021 – Mercer Global Talent Trends 2021.
How can you make your career future-proof?
- 71% employees want a mid-life checkup for their health, wealth and career – Mercer Global Talent Trends 2021.
How is your career health?
- 32% of organizations are replacing full-time employees with contingent workers as a cost-saving measure – Gartner.
What does this mean for your career? Opportunity or threat?
- 36% of professionals say they plan to take a different job in the near future because the pandemic allowed them to re-evaluate what they want and the change they need. (Korn Ferry survey).
Are you in this 36%?